Monday 24 December 2012

Christmas!

Picture Credits To Original Uploader at Deviantart - ~DreAminginDigITal


Winter is my favorite season. I have been mentioning it since very long now. Since two days, winter is building up and today when I went out to market for as long as 10 mere minutes, I felt I wasn’t going back alive.  It is so cold out here, my bones are freezing. That’s what I love about winters actually. Because I lived in a hill station for four years, I build a sort of competitive attitude towards chill. No doubt I always lose and in the end succumb to tugging my but with lots of chicken, switch on good music, switch on the halogen heater and go deep inside my quilt. Now, in which game losing is so much fun huh?  None.

Which reminds me, it’s Christmas; Ho ho ho! Ever since I learned about Santa and Christmas, every year on the night of 24th I would leave my socks (not stockings) outside in the balcony for Santa to leave gifts. I wasn’t greedy you see; socks are smaller than stockings. But never mind, Santa never came! Guess he is too busy with whites! :P But well jokes apart, I have stopped performing this ordeal only very recently because I thought I was too grown up now (Auto Edit: He was caught by his nephew doing that). I know, I know I have been delusional all that time. But delusion is many a times a necessary evil and a necessary evil that brings happiness. Don’t we all deserve our fare share of happiness?

My hearty wishes to every friend, reader, and stalker (Auto Edit: Yeah sure, stalker!). May Christmas brings joy to your life and gifts to mine! Merry Christmas!

My favorite Christmas songs:
Let It Snow – Dean Martin
Happy X’mas (War is Over) – John Lennon

My favorite Christmas Movies:
Bad Santa
Home Alone Christmas
A Christmas Story

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Watcha think?

Popular Posts