Sunday 23 December 2012

आवाज़ (Voice)

I am feeling guilty and shame at this very moment while I write theses words on my editor. If were not indebted to my parents for raising me so well, I would have left my fucking exams and joined the protests; but I cannot. For this, I feel extremely sorry towards the youth of my country! 

Every once in a while, during the moment when my conscious is about to go into the arms of sleep and my subconscious gets all worked for the night (day now a days), they meet and during that time, human intellect is on it's very high. At that time, many questions pester on my brain's grassland and one of those is - How Late Bhagat Singh might have felt on seeing, from heaven, the kind of people that we have become? Well, I am not sure about the elderly people, but right now if he is seeing the youth of India, he must be smiling ears to ears. The same hysteria, the same passion for the country, the same rage against the wrong, the same dignity towards self righteous acts. To all the brothers and sisters who underwent animal like treatment for that girl. Let my salutes reach you.

I cannot do much, sitting in my room, but one thing I can try my hand at - increasing your motivation. Not that you got any less of it, but extra help never fails does it? Here is a poem dedicated to you all from a wannabe poet:

आवाज़

मैं एक आवाज़ हूँ, मुझसे एक आवाज़ का वादा है
कितना कब तक सहेगी? कब तक रोने का इरादा है?

यूँ तो शोर में खो भी जाती हूँ
यूँ तो बरसों तक सो भी जाती हूँ |
मैं एक आवाज़ हूँ, मुझसे एक आईने का वादा है,
कभी तो खुद को पाना है, कभी तो ज़हन जगाना है||

मैं तो छोटी हूँ, दब भी जाती हूँ,
आसानी से डर के चुप भी जाती हूँ |
मैं एक आवाज़ हूँ, मुझसे बहते लहू का वादा है,
बहार निकल के कभी तो आना है, भय को कभी तो हराना है ||

खुद को अकेला समझ रुक भी जाती हूँ,
अकेला चना क्या भाड़ फोड़े सोच कर झुक भी जाती हूँ |
मैं एक आवाज़ हूँ, मुझसे एक जलसे का वादा है,
अब तो अकेली नहीं है तू, अब किस बात से कतराना है?

लाखों आवाजों के साथ मिल कर मैं भी एक पुकार बन गई,
लो अब तक जो बेजुबान थी वो क्रांती का व्याख्यान बन गई |
मैं एक आवाज़ हूँ मुझसे मेरी घुटन का वादा है,
शर्म की सीमा लांघ के जाना है, मर्यादा की बाधा तोड़ कर जाना है ||

अब तो अपने हक को पाना है,
अब तो गौरव को जगाना है,
मैं एक आवाज़ हूँ मुझसे स्वाभिमान का वादा है
अब तो लड़ ले पगली, अब लड़ने में क्या जाता है?

मैं एक आवाज़ हूँ मुझसे सैकड़ों आवाजों का वादा है,
ऐसे ही जीना है तो चुप हो जा, हमारा तो कुछ और ही इरादा है ||

2 comments:

Seema said...

Great bro.

Seema said...

Great bro.

Post a Comment

Watcha think?

Popular Posts