Saturday 19 January 2013

Happy New Year

Time flies; and it flies fast indeed. Things change pretty fast and Oh Boy! in what ways. Piyush Aswani, who once was a chubby little innocent kid, has transformed into a smart grown up; at least I try to think so. Another year, a lot has changed and a lot still remains stagnant; me being lazy hasn’t changed for sure. Sorry for being extremely late for this article. Exams and then the New Years’ Night Party and then the after parties and the after after-parties instigated a chain of sleepless nights and dizzy days to my schedule and I brought that schedule to my home too. Unless I rise up in the morning, grab a strong cup of tea and listen to some inspirational songs; writing is a far-cry for me. Literary habits such as writing are very powerful and something so powerful always comes with a condition; I have told you mine. But in the end; I still think me being lazy is the reason for getting so late in writing this article! *wink*
 
What’s funny in people is; as the New Year approaches people make plans to make the last night of the year unforgettable only to find themselves sloshed by the overdose of alcohol or loneliness the next afternoon; remembering nothing of the gone night. Humans!

I personally do not believe in making lists but that’s what you guys love right? lists of the cream events of the year that passed. For a guy with a positive outlook, I always tend to look at the brighter side. Apart from the usual fun etc. going on in life, two big things happened in my life – 1. I started my own company which is, hold your breath, in profit and 2. I found my long lost love for poetry back, and I am so excited to start a new blog in a few days; apart from that, nothing new on board. A few material things here and there but material things only excite me, nothing more than that.
Life is a roller coaster ride and every New Year is a new loop. Some are shit scared, some cry and puke etc. and some just sit quite but, there are a few who laugh and shout all along. Who are you going to be? 

Wishing a very Happy New Year to you and your family.



मैं तो राही हूँ रास्ते का, रास्ते ही मेरी पहचान हैं
कोने छानू दुनिया के, मेरा धरम है ईमान है
अकेला तू क्यूँ चलता है? क्या किसी बात से परेशान है?
चल साथ होल मेरे, अभी तो बाकी रौशनी के निशान  हैं
डरता क्यूँ है? कतराता है क्यूँ? सामने खड़ा राही भी तो इंसान है
पर सूरत से कुछ और ही बताता है, शायद ज़हन में अभिमान है
दुनिया कम देखि है शायद, अभी अक़ल से नादान है
तू कौन है मैं कौन, सब चार दिन के ही तो मेहमान हैं
यही तो जीवन का प्रमाण है, यही तो विधि का विधान है !

1 comments:

GST Refunds Delhi said...

very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

Post a Comment

Watcha think?

Popular Posts